The article goes on to say that “in the 1960s, Ministry of Defence scientists proved that fresh air is a natural disinfectant. [citation omitted] Something in it, which they called the Open Air Factor, is far more harmful to airborne bacteria — and the influenza virus — than indoor air. They couldn’t identify exactly what the Open Air Factor is. But they found it was effective both at night and during the daytime.”
Coworking and Covid-19 presents difficult challenges for all involved. One navigable avenue would be to work outside.
We just so happen to have a 1,200 square foot balcony. It faces west and gets plenty of Colorado sun. Join today to start working outside.
At $500 per month you get:
• Desk space in the most beautiful office environment in Downtown Denver,
• Access to the private 1,200 square foot balcony (smoking permitted on balcony),
• Unlimited Internet,
• Eldorado Springs Water,
• Mail Service,
• 17th Street Business Address,
• Light rail station across the street.
• Private Kitchen
• Three beautiful conference rooms
• Building security and management on location
• State of the art gym w/cable locker-room and showers
• 1st floor bike storage
• Owner paid heating, cooling, and electrical
Imagine working outside on the balcony. Colorado sunshine, perfect weather, view of the mountains. Peer over the balcony and people watch 16th Street mall. Oh, there’s an exercise trampoline out there to burn the stress out.
Coworking, cubes or offices gives you access to this amazing amenity.